This is Monty of Indiana just checking in And letting everybody know that I'm
okay both physically and mentally for the most part! I am 3/4 complete for
almost nearly 19 years now and very active outside of my home on a daily basis.
Back in January I started the paperwork for my new power chair and have a
doctors appointment to get some of that paperwork out of the way. My last chair
cost Medicaid just over $20,000 and now the wheelchair shop will be now asking
them for a $50,000 chair! I know sounds outrages but the number of miles I
cover just a one-day is like a pizza delivery guy special during the summer.
Even during crazy winner whether our lovely rain I am out and about living life
to the fullest despite my disability. I know I don't I don't post very many
things but I have a good knowledge of computers especially with Dragon
NaturallySpeaking preferred 11.5 and Windows 7. Just let me know if you have
any questions and hope everybody has a great
 day

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1063803217&ref=tn_tnmn