Congratulations Bobbie! It sure has been a long hard road, right? You are very
lucky to have your Sweet Pete! Go for that 40th Party!

Lindaf

----- Original Message -----

From: "Bobbie Humphreys" <bobbie...@aol.com>
To: "Quad-list@eskimo.com" <quad-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2012 4:01:15 PM
Subject: [QUAD-L] 39 years today!!

Hi All,
      I just CAN'T believe it's been 39 freaking YEARS since my motor cross
jumping accident! Pete and I are going to celebrate with dinner in bed, since
I'm stuck with a bed sore.
  I've absolutely decided next year on my 40th anniversary I'm going to have a
VERY large catered party. I have already started saving for the expense for a
hoarders(sp) party at 2:00 or 3:00 on a Saturday.
   Bobbie

Sent from my iPad