You will actually do better then you think.
Best Wishes

In a message dated 5/3/2012 9:06:32 P.M. Central Daylight Time,  qu
ad...@gmail.com writes:

Hey  everyone, I would appreciate it if you could send your positive
thoughts or  prayers my way.  I have surgery scheduled for Friday, May  11.

Obviously I decided to go ahead with the ileovesicostomy, but I  declined
on the colostomy.  I was a little concerned about the amount of  time I would
be under and I didn't want my caregivers being overburdened with  too many
changes.  Lately my bowels have been doing considerably  better.  Well, it
still takes forever, but at least the pain has gotten  better since I have
been eating a salad a day.

I don't know if I'll  have the Internet, but I'll let you know if I do.
Take  care,
Quadius