I finally got my wheelchair. Wheel chairs are more comfortable than regular
chairs for me because they do not let my feet dangle. I'm on the shorter side
so I have that problem. This chair is better suited to me because it doesn't
put pressure on my tailbone which causes me a lot of problems. The bottom that
I sit on doesn't go all the way to the bad of the chair, it is about an inch
shorter and it makes such a difference. I'm not sure if they ordered it that
way because of how the doctor wrote the prescription or what, but I am thankful
for that. It is a Invacare Tracer and has a nylon type fabric seat covers
instead of the leather/leather like and so my back doesn't sweat. The legs of
my old chair used to have a weird bolt like appendage that would hit my legs a
couple of inches below my knee which caused a callous and this one doesn't have
that so hopefully the callous will go away.

Candle
"Scars remind of us where we’ve been, they don’t have to dictate where we are
going."
~David Rossi of Criminal Minds