Sorry to hear that Greg.

What type of chair are you using? I have had difficulty with my chair and
had someone specially manufacture a gel pad at the bottom is not supposed
to degrade, but I am still having some difficulties with getting red areas.

I'm in a Permobil and I hate the back of the chair. I had used a LaBac for
about 14 years and it had a three or four inch high section at the bottom
where the bottom was completely open. The design had its problems, but my
tailbone area always looked pristine.

I sincerely hope you're able to get something to help with your problem.