From: "Ben Mattlin" <bmatt...@earthlink.net>
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2012 12:36:56 PM
Subject: [QUAD-L] suprapubic

Anybody had good or bad experiences with a suprapubic? I'm wondering about
the initial installation operation as well as daily and monthly maintenance.
Do you use a leg bag or just plug it and empty it every 4 to 6 hours? What
are the "side effects" the doctors don't tell you about? Brutal honesty
appreciated. Best, Ben

Ben Mattlin
www.BenMattlin.com
www.MiracleBoyGrowsUp.com