I used to road race, play tennis (first quad woman on East Coast).  Every year
I make an effort to due something new.  Like many of us I've been in a chair
over 25 years +.  New things now aren't so adventurous as scuba diving or
flying a plane.  I'm happy now taking my nephew to a skateboard event.
One year it was to eat in an outback.  This year Sonic is on my list.

I've been kayaking and surfing too.  As a c5'7 you may find tennis the best
sport as you can do it from whatever chair you're in and play with anyone.
There are SCI/D groups that do outings.  What state are you in an check with
your chapter.
Liz
C6 complete