I am humored by those scooter commercials that ask if you have fallen in the
last year. I have fallen four times this month, twice in one week and twice
more in one day. The sad part is that I don't understand how I fall. One time,
I was sitting on the edge of the bed, about to get dressed, hadn't even
started. The next thing that I know is that I am on the floor. I don't remember
getting dizzy or even starting to fall. I just hit the floor. I am so lucky
that I haven't broken any bones yet, but I expect to do so sometime.

I know this is a weird and difficult question, but what can I do to keep from
falling? Honestly, sitting on the bed and then I'm on the floor. What the heck
am I doing wrong?

Candle
"Scars remind of us where we’ve been, they don’t have to dictate where we are
going."
~David Rossi of Criminal Minds