 From: "lwillis...@yahoo.com" <lwillis...@yahoo.com>
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Monday, September 3, 2012 11:58 AM
Subject: Fwd: [QUAD-L] Religion and Politics

I saw a video with Joni Eareckson the other night. She is now in her 60's. She
was hurt in a diving accident back in 1967' I think. She said it is getting
harder every day with pain and a whole list of age related problems. She has to
be one of the longest surviving quads, I would think. There are many videos of
her on YouTube.

Sent from my iPad