From: Don Price <donpric...@yahoo.com>
To: wheelchair <wheelch...@aol.com>; diannal767 <diannal...@aol.com>; quad-list
<quad-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Fri, Sep 7, 2012 3:59 pm
Subject: Unmasking Wheelchair

Wheelchair,

She has a good point: how, exactly, do you know so much about wheelchairs (and
related)?! Do you, or did you, work in the industry?

I know I've been impressed with your encyclopedic knowledge on this list, but I
don't remember any personal information from you, including your name. I may
have simply missed or forgotten this info, but if not I know we'd all love a
little peek under the mask that is the mighty Wheelchair.  :)

Rumor has it that, like the great and powerful Oz, there are computers
involved. Is it true that you're actually a 'droid? Come to think of it, R2D2
had wheels. Hmmmmm.

I'll anxiously await the reveal, unless, like the rock group Kiss, you feel
your powers will be greatly diminished without your disguise. Another thought
just occured to me: perhaps you're in the witness protection program after
turning snitch on the seedy underside of the Medicare fraud industry. That
WOULD explain a lot.

Or maybe you're a pro wrestler?

Don.