 From: "diannal...@aol.com" <diannal...@aol.com>
To: quad...@gmail.com; quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Saturday, September 15, 2012 10:45 PM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] severe spasms

Thank you for the response. Someone else suggested valium. I have it on hand
but only used it for stiffness. I started taking 2 at night and 1 in the
morning. I've been getting a tremendous relief. I hope it continues. Is it
Dantrolene you write about? I'm going to ask the doctor about it as I've read
other people take it.
Dianna

As for medication, I am presently taking 80 mg of baclofen, 5 mg of Valium and
75 mg of Datrolene (spelling) per day just for spasticity. Sometimes taking
different types of medications does seem to work more effectively than just
baclofen. I was never able to control my spasms well with just baclofen.