Hi All,
       Dose anybody have first hand, or second hand, experience with the
difference's from center wheel drive VS rear wheel drive chairs in correlation
regarding pressure sores. That is to say did either drive chairs help to
prevent pressure sores or not make any difference?
  Also, if someone had, let's say, scoliosis … would the ride be smother over
sidewalk cracks in center wheel or rear wheel? I do know for a fact that air in
the tires dose make for a smoother ride on either drive chairs. Also, the type
of cushion one is sitting on would make a difference from person to person.
  I'm considering adding some type of foam under my roho high profile cushion
to help absorb small bumps like cracks in the sidewalks.
  Anybody have any other suggestions for me as to making my ride smother? I'm
still undecided as to ordering center wheel or rear wheel drive. It's just that
I/we LIVE with these decisions for years and years.   Bobbie

Sent from my iPad