What happens ti me with my tires is I'll get a sticky substance THEN a tissue
or napkin will stick to my tire and I'll be riding around with this tissue
riding around with me. People who see me pretend they don't see it because they
don't want to unstick it. So, I wait till I get home and find someone to take
it off and toss it out.
Bobbie