To: <quad-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2012 3:55 PM
Subject: [QUAD-L] Sweating Issues

Well, after months and months of sweating every time I sit all the way up, I think I found the problem. I tried everything I could think of. No shoes, no socks, adding air to cushion, taking out air, lowering/raising leg rests, going no abdomen binder, loosening lateral supports, looser underwear/sweats, even taking out my supra pubic for 30 min. I finely tried using my other cushion though it's the same Quatro Roho. I have been fine for 2 days (knock on wood). No idea why it's different. They both have the same amount of air in them. Tried locked and unlocked. I used that cushion for a long time with no issues. I would have sworn it was an internal issue, or SP issue. I had lots of abdomen pain, abdomen spasming.
But any time I have AD it causes lots of gas, so that was the pain.
I hope it stays ok,

Greg