High everybody on the quad lists have a happy Thanksgiving with your family
and your friends and your kids and a safe one if you planning to travel let
me tell you about my plans for Thanksgiving.  I'm not planning to travel
nowhere for Thanksgiving.  Just day at home with my family and have a good
Thanksgiving and watch football and pig out.  That's about it like I said,
have a good Thanksgiving brothers and sisters and have a good one.  And God
bless everyone of you and your family and I will be praying for each one of
you