Hi all,
I take 15 mg three times per day for sweating, which is miserable.. Sweating
has decreased after having urinary track infections after having three
hospitalizations since May Through August.
The cultures have shown UTI infections but with no fever, so they are not
treating. I am taking 100 mg of Nitrofurantois Macrocrysta daily, but the
culture was multi resistant.
I also have a sweating, which is not due to UTIs.
How many others of you have this problem?  I have had an ilio conduit since
1986 as a result of bladder cancer.
Dana
C4-5, 38 years post

Sent from my iPhone