"Sorels have been the warmest boot I have had.

http://www.zappos.com/sorel-men-boots/CK_XARCz1wFSAuECwAEC4gIECgECGA.zso?s=recentSalesStyle/desc/

Patrick

--- On Wed, 12/5/12, Larry Willis <lwillis82...@msn.com> wrote:

From: Larry Willis <lwillis82...@msn.com>
Subject: Fwd: [QUAD-L] does anyone have recommendations for warm boots?
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Date: Wednesday, December 5, 2012, 3:33 PM

They are not boots, but crocs have worked pretty good for me. Lightweight,
comfortable, and cheap.

Sent from my iPad
Begin forwarded message:

From: "Dave Krehbiel" <davekrehb...@earthlink.net>
Date: December 5, 2012, 6:16:58 PM EST
To: <quad-list@eskimo.com>

Even though I can't feel my feet... I'm thinking it's probably a good idea to
keep them warm in the winter time. I'd like to find some boots or something,
which look relatively nice, are easy for my caregivers to put on, and are not
overly expensive.  I received an e-mail from the Christopher and Dana Reeve
foundation, and they had suggested something called a MocSock. This looks warm
and not very expensive, but it looks like something to wear while indoors.  Any
suggestions? Thanks, and take care,  Dave Krehbiel