Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and a joyful New Year's Day. We ate our
annual spread of black-eyed peas and cabbage! The weather has been overcast and
in the 30's. No bad weather at all, just gloomy and gray. Good old KY weather.
To make things worse, the  'Cats have lost 4 games!

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message: