  From: Larry Willis
  To: quad-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Sunday, January 13, 2013 5:08 PM
  Subject: Fwd: [QUAD-L] successful

  Interesting stories, guys. Out of curiosity, how many on this list, like
myself, have not ridden an airplane as a quad? Heck, I've never ridden a
passenger plane in my life. The nearest airport to my homestead is over 100
miles away. We are an urbane and sophisticated lot down here in Ky.:) The
Turtle Man is from the neighboring county. When I was injured back in 1971, I
was taken to the hospital in a hearse! (True) Hope everyone has a happy and
healthy night.

  Sent from my iPad

  Begin forwarded message: