Loved it, Billy. Sorry for your loss. Ray sounds like an amazing guy.

I, too, have seen some amazing recoveries from sickness. I have seen miracles
and it makes me want to keep fighting on. About 10 years ago I was in the
hospital with pnuemonia. That was the sickest I've ever been and about the
scariest time in my life. Lots of prayers and good friends helped me through
that. I try to remember that moment to appreciate today.

Be thankful for every day.

Don.