 From: "gah17...@aol.com" <gah17...@aol.com>
To: rollingl...@yahoo.com
Cc: quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2013 12:31 PM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Resume of Jesus Christ

And who made you supreme ruler?

Glenn Henry

G.A.Henry
Radio
100 Mill Street
Washington Boro, PA 17582

In a message dated 1/17/2013 12:49:17 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
rollingl...@yahoo.com writes:
Please keep the quad-list free from religious opinions. This is not  the right
forum for anyones religious or non-religious beliefs.

>________________________________

  this before!

>Whoever put "The Resume of Jesus Christ" together is
  surely

>a blessing to us all! Please share it! The last sentence says
  it all...

>"Send this resume to everyone you know, you never know who
>
>may have an opening!"    Powerful!      Have
  a blessed day!

            The Resume of Jesus Christ

>Address:
  Ephesians 1:20

>Phone: Romans 10:13
>
>Website: The Bible .
>
>Savior and Jesus

>Objective
>
>My name is Jesus -The Christ. Many call me Lord!
  I've sent you my

>resume because I'm seeking the top management
  position in your heart.

>Please consider my accomplishments as set
  forth in my resume.

>Qualifications
>
>I founded the earth and established the
  heavens, (See Proverbs 3:19)

>I formed man from the dust of the ground,
  (See Genesis 2:7)

>I breathed into man the breath of life, (See Genesis
  2:7)

>I redeemed man from the curse of the law, (See Galatians 3:13)
>
>The blessings of the Abrahamic Covenant comes upon your
>
>life
  through me, (See Galatians 3:14)

>Occupational Background
>
>I've only had one employer, (See Luke
  2:49 ).

>I've never been tardy, absent, disobedient, slothful or
  disrespectful.

>My employer has nothing but rave reviews for me,
>
>(See Matthew 3:15 -17)

>Skills Work Experiences
>
>Some of my skills and work experiences
  include: empowering the

>poor to be poor no more, healing the broken
  hearted, setting the

>captives free, healing the sick, restoring sight
  to the blind and

>setting at liberty them that are bruised, (See Luke
  4:18).

>I am a Wonderful Counselor, (See Isaiah 9:6). People who listen
>
>to me shall dwell safely and shall not fear evil, (See Proverbs 1:33
  ).

>Most importantly, I have the authority, ability and power to
>
>cleanse you of your sins, (See I John 1:7-9)

>Educational Background
>
>I encompass the entire breadth and
  length of knowledge, wisdom

>and understanding, (See Proverbs 2:6).
>
>In me are hid all of the treasures of wisdom and knowledge,
>
>(See Colossians 2:3).
>
>My Word is so powerful; it has been
  described as being a lamp

>unto your feet and a light unto your path,
  (See Psalms 119:105).

>I can even tell you all of the secrets of your
  heart, (See Psalms 44:21).

>Major Accomplishments
>
>I was an active participant in the
  greatest Summit Meeting of all times,
>(See Genesis 1:26 ).
>
>I laid
  down my life so that you may live, (See II Corinthians 5:15 ).

  defeated the arch enemy of God and mankind and made a show

>of them
  openly, (See Colossians 2:15 ).

>I've miraculously fed the poor, healed
  the sick and raised the dead!

>There are many more major
  accomplishments, too many to

>mention here. You can read them on my
  website, which is located

>at: www dot - the BIBLE. You don't need an
  Internet connection

>or computer to access my website.

>References
>
>Believers and followers worldwide will testify to
  my divine healing,

>salvation, deliverance, miracles, restoration and
  supernatural

>guidance.

>In Summation
>
>Now that you've read my resume, I'm confident
  that I'm the

>only candidate uniquely qualified to fill this vital
  position in your heart.

>In summation, I will properly direct your
  paths, (See Proverbs 3:5-6),

>and lead you into everlasting life, (See
  John 6:47 ).

>When can I start? Time is of the essence, (See Hebrews
  3:15 ).

>Send this resume to everyone you know,
>you never know who
  may have an opening!