Does anyone know why some Quads fingers are straight and flexible while others
are curled and stiff?

Theo

From: Joan Anglin [mailto:poaj...@sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2013 17:53
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: [QUAD-L] fingers....

It has never been any kind of option for me as my hands are flat and not curled
up. We do range of motion and work the fingers everyday but other than getting
partial feeling back in the right hand they haven’t changed at all in 22 years.
I too never consider a cure for SCI for myself as I know that I am too old to
be a viable candidate for any form of treatment which requires trials and
cetera. At least this way I will never have to look for a seat anywhere I go! J
Have a great day everyone. Joan