I hear you about the dark thoughts. I already take propantheline and it is
helpful, I just wondered if there was something else.

Meredith

----- Original Message -----
From: "Larry Willis" <lwillis82...@msn.com>
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Saturday, January 26, 2013 2:25:13 PM
Subject: Fwd: [QUAD-L] Meds for AD

Meredith, I think propantheline is the drug of choice for cold sweats. I'm not
sure about bp, head aches, or the shiver shakes. I know, as you do, AD is
miserable beyond words. Sometimes when I am having a bad spell, those dark
thoughts of "Is it worth it?" become very powerful.
This is after 43 years of quadom.
Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message: