From: "Joan Anglin" <poaj...@sbcglobal.net>
To: "quad-list" <quad-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2013 6:17:57 PM
Subject: RE: [QUAD-L] Dry Skin, Head Itching

Do you take a 12% or the 20% capsules? My only concern would be a warning that
I saw on several of the package descriptions “ Warnings

Consult your healthcare provider prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing or
have a history of low blood pressure.” Probably the pregnant, nursing won’t
apply to many of us LOL, but the blood pressures certainly could be a factor.

Joan