To those who have never heard the name,  Ralph Braun, is the Founder  and
Owner of Braun Mobility Corp in Winemac, IN.  Ralph Braun, was a  pioneer in
the mobility industry, since he was 15 years old in building his own
electric scooter, chair lift (in an old milk truck).  Braun Corp is the
largest
employer in Winemac and builds custom personal vans, para-transist  systems.
He was so much more.  He was a Husband, A Father and a  generous man.  For
those who are still interested, Google or Wiki the  name  Ralph Braun.

Best Wishes

In a message dated 2/9/2013 3:34:55 P.M. Central Standard Time,