Congratulations Danny on seven years of surviving quadriplegia in July it will
be 39 years for me and I know there are others on the west that have survived
longer than I have.  At the concert last week that had survived six years and
when I told him 38 years he just looked at me and all and couldn't believe it.
We exchanged email addresses and I gave him the link to the Quad list so I hope
you will be joining. He said he had a lot of questions to ask I'm always so
happy when I can introduce other quadriplegics to the Quad list as this list is
so wonderful. Persons who are not quadriplegic  don't understand our plight in
life. Hope
You were able to celebrate I always try to do something fun near my anniversary.
Dana

Sent from my iPhone