That fellow in the phony ad was me and another list member. I got a couple of
calls from a lawyer in New Jersey who was pursuing him on another criminal
matter. My pic and testimonial stayed up for nearly two years, then I just
forgot about it. The other list member (don't remember his name) may have
pursued the matter, I don't know.

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message: