I bought a tempurpedic queen size bed with massage and wireless remote about 9
yrs ago. It is the classic style mattress, I used a headboard from my previous
bed and mounted a nice grabbar on the headboard to grab if I need extra help
moving. TheĀ head and foot of the bed fully adjust to where you want them to..
As
far as pressure relief I have had no pressure sores on my butt or knees. I
watch
tv til I get tired then I roll over to my stomach. The bed has enough pressure
relief that 8 hours of my knees dug into the mattress only lets a small amount
of redness appear on my knees. Its a little harder to move around on the
matress
than a reg one but Im independent with rollovers and transfers into chair or
bowell chair. I will buy another one when this one goes out..........9 yrs into
the life of the matress I cant see any wear to this point. I keep a
tempurpediccover on the matress as well as a white plastic cover from walmart
that I replaceĀ each month. Price with everything and pillows I believe was at
3500.00 at the time.

ron c7