i have a 2000 ford e150 van with drop floor, ricon lift and raised roof with 59,000 miles. it has over $50,000 worth of EMC driving controls(gas/brake, digi-steering, digi-tone, gold pad, & voice activation) it is setup for c5/6 to drive from wheelchair with ezlock but an able body person can drive it by switching a few buttons. i am putting it up for sale in next few weeks. i would really like to sell it to a quad who does not have the $80,000+ that a new one cost. i've not set price but it will be less than $14,000(that's 85% off total cost) or b.o.

Derrick W
c/5 in PA
On 3/13/2013 11:01 PM, Danny Hearn wrote:
I have not driven since my accident......but I bought my 1st van for 500 bucks, it just needed a new gas tank put on it and a tune up, it had an old side crow river lift, that thing was a huge 8 passenger dodge extended length van, it got us by a few years..my wife made me nervous trying to navigate turns with that monster -lol . After that we got a 1995 chevy astro mini van with a raised roof and rear lift, that we have had for 9 years, it is still going so far...The price of new modified vans are unbelievable----a person has to win a lottery or be rich to buy one. Dan H.*

*From:* RONALD L PRACHT <r.pra...@sbcglobal.net>
*To:* quad-list@eskimo.com
*Sent:* Wed, March 13, 2013 9:16:32 PM
*Subject:* Re: [QUAD-L] Fwd: [SCIC] Re: File - Buying an accessable van.doc

I was paralyzed in 98 and started driving about 2000 after alot of effort and help from a few others. My dad found a 84 Ford econoline van in a barn for $1500.00 bucks and we bought it. It had a dropped floor, old transfer seat and a set of rusted hand controls in the back. I got the state to install a new transfer seat, new monarch hand controls and a crescent remote system to operate the lift and power doors. I taught myself to drive it and rolled with it for four years, then on the way to the movies the oil light came on. The oil pump in the engine went out and it was to much to fix, so after pulling everything usable off of it we donated it to the blind.
ron