I love spin doctors.  They are worth every dollar they are paid.
Best Wishes

In a message dated 3/14/2013 12:57:02 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
todd.daughe...@gmail.com writes:

I have no confidence in the folks who are in charge of Medicare,  their
"cracking down" on waste and fraud is too little and too late in my  opinion.
I hope scooter store gets what they deserve.

_http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/Scooter-Store-not-a-target-
of-federal-probe-CEO-4346458.php_
(http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/Scooter-Store-not-a-target-of-federal-probe-CEO-4346458.php)

_http://www.foxbusiness.com/on-air/stossel/blog/2013/03/04/medicare-duped-sc