Hi All,
I read this idea on the SCI list, I think it was written by Ron C-7 (I'm sorry Ron, I don't know your last name) Anyway, it was suggested that us all here have disability item's we no longer need or use and people here who now find themselves in need of something.

There MUST be a way to work this connection. How about if we just try the simplest way and just start posting things. Put in the subject line whist it is that you either need or no-longer need and want to sell, or give away.

Let's say I see a single size hand crank bed that was posted up for sale by "Pam Zen" Now I contact "off list" and work out the details of how much it will cost and how it will be delivered.

We can post things like; used van's, used wheelchair's, power and manual, beds in all sizes, hoyer lifts, or foam wedge's.

 What dose everybody think of this idea?     Bobbie

Smile Everyday