Billy, I have included this Link to New Jersey's    Centers  for
Independent Living.  There are more then a dozen in your State,  beginning with
Edison.

_CIL's  located in the state of NJ_
(http://www.virtualcil.net/cils/query-iandr.php?state=nj)

Call the closest in your area to serve you with information and resources.
I'm sure the Discharge Planners at Kessler Rehab Center may also be aware
of  your closest CIL.

Best Wishes

In a message dated 3/17/2013 2:53:31 P.M. Central Daylight Time,