Consider sending an email to Mark Smith at Pride.  He's a Quantum  Manager
and Edge User, regarding your order and its progression.  He may  require
the provider's order number.  He can follow the progress and  address any
question you might have before or during construction.

Best Wishes

In a message dated 3/19/2013 8:06:31 P.M. Central Daylight Time,