Yes, I do and I also put in food but Pero really really helps.

Meredith
----- Original Message -----
From: "Lissette Whitehead" <lissw...@hotmail.com>
To: jume9...@comcast.net, "daa...@aol.com" <daa...@aol.com>, "quad-list"
<quad-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Saturday, April 6, 2013 7:19:16 PM
Subject: RE: [QUAD-L] Miralax

Does anyone take flax seed? I started taking it in my shakes in the morning and
have noticed a big change in my bowels since then. I even lowered my dosage of
laxatives that I take.

Lissette Whitehead

1177 BroadwaySte. 18, apt. 127

Chula Vista,CA 91911

www.lwgripgloves.com

 photo LW-LOGO3.png photo Medirub-Sig_zpsace3de5c.png photo
facebook_logo-LGTW_zps456f9046.png