I went to a seating clinic
at a rehab center and after they made it, I wore an click cancel d it made
marks on my bottom and I have to stay in bed for a week. I returned the
mold the  next day.
I was disappointed, they wanted to refit me and make a new one but  I
declined and I have stuck with my Roho quantra high-profile. Sorry for the
misspelling.
Dana
I had read about this in the new mobility magazine and  they just happened
to be coming to Kansas City.
I don't know if that's the  same kind that he was talking about.

In a message dated 4/6/2013 9:04:29 P.M. Central Daylight Time,