do i need a prescription for propantheline? i feel it's worth a try....i'd try
anything to rid me of this discomfort. thanks
 Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 17:16:46 +0000
From: jume9...@comcast.net
To: caars...@hotmail.com; quad-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] please help!

Carla, Propantheline is a must for sweating.......get some. It will give you
hella cotton mouth but worth it for most of us. Dysreflxia is a weird thing. i
had a major attack the other night after having heartburn.....I thought I was
going to die, my head was pounding, sweating etc. Could you be in pain? Try
taking a pain pill, if the sweating stops temporarily then you will know that
is the problem. Good luck to you, I can totally relate.

Meredith