Of course Nicki!

Hope it gets straightened out soon.

________________________________
 From: nichole rohling <zoocr...@windstream.net>
To: 'Nan' <nlg52...@yahoo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2013 3:09 PM
Subject: Need Help Again :)

Nan, I'm still not able to get an e-mail to the quad-list nor can I get a
subscribe message to go through (thought maybe I got deleted somehow)
Could you forward to the list so Jim Lubin can maybe help?

Jim, this is what I get back from my provider (thinking I may being bounced
back as spam?)..........