I've read quite a few posts/emails about dieting as a quad & thinking I've been
doing it wrong all these years by trying to focus on fat grams & ignoring carb
intake. Yet as I read on low-carb diet/lifestyle I'm confused as all hell as
what to not eat, like the majority of my food such as whole wheat bread,
instant maple-brown sugar oatmeal, raspberry yogurt, apple sauce,
graham-crackers, etc.. WHAT CAN I EAT? I'm beginning to understand why I've
gained weight over the years & I can't even look at my stomach in the mirror! I
need detailed advice from others w/this problem please.
I'm a c-4-5-6 [c-4(left) c-5-6 (right)] since 1986

Patricia L. Brown-Tulee
pl...@yahoo.com

while adding years to your life, add life to your years