From: lwillis...@yahoo.com
Sent: Monday, April 29, 2013 4:07 PM
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [QUAD-L] Eric's church story!

Eric, if that story didn't end so tragic for you, it would be funny. Oh, what
the hell, it is funny. (Only another quad allowed to say that.) I'm only
kidding guys. Explain something to me, though. Ever watch those shows like
Ridiculousness or Funniest Videos? People crash and land on their heads, necks,
backs and in every conceivable position. My little fall was nothing compared to
those. Yet here I/we are and there they go. Something in the cosmic scheme of
things is just not right. Would you agree?

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message: