Subject: Fwd: [QUAD-L] Cleaning Glasses!
From: lwillis...@yahoo.com
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2013 08:38:31 -0400
To: quad-list@eskimo.com

If you use a tissue, make sure it does not contain lotion. Those will grease
your lens in a hurry.

Sent from my iPad
Begin forwarded message:

From: Naomi Hudson <ladyno...@aol.com>
Date: June 16, 2013, 1:43:30 AM EDT
To: blackwood4...@yahoo.com, quad-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Cleaning Glasses!

How are you cleaning them now and what do you use to clean them with? I always
have to call someone to clean mine and they use eithe Windex glass cleaner,
Dawn dishwashing detergent or Sight Saver. Eyeglass towelettes, whichever is
available

Have a Blessed Day, Naomi