thank you Joan, wise as uasuaL

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joan Anglin" <poaj...@sbcglobal.net>
To: jume9...@comcast.net, "quad-list" <quad-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2013 6:26:17 PM
Subject: RE: [QUAD-L] Pain medication

I can so relate to the calling in sick, my last new PCA worked four days said
goodbye cheerfully and that she would see me in the morning and no call, no
show, no answering phones. What’s up with that?

Congratulations on 32 years however. It will get better. Trust me, at 74 and my
spasms have almost quit which is a great thing. However I am only 22 years
post, which may make a difference.

Hang in there, there is still a lot to do. Joan