Naomi,

I change my patches every 48 hours. I found that for me they lose their
effectiveness at a 72 Hr change.
I recently added Lyrica, Celebrex and a larger dose of Clonopin 1.0 2x a day
from .5 once.
The carousel keeps going round and round.

Stay well.
Sent from Billy Lang's iPad who would kill for a four.