I just got it older model Samsung smart phone to use with TracFone and it
works fine for me. I don't use the Internet and I use the no buttons
Bluetooth in combination with the voice commands to do all my calling. It
works pretty well if there isn't too many noises.

I don't use the cell phone a lot, so the 1200 minutes a year is plenty for
me and it only cost about $100 a year.
Quadius