loud n clear

In a message dated 7/2/2013 5:12:05 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
g...@eskimo.com writes:

I've  been using Dragon 12, Windows 8, and Google Chrome. I've been using
chrome  only because there is a big clash between Dragon 12, Windows 8,
Internet  Explorer, and Flash. Flash just won't work in Internet Explorer. Any
webpage  with the video just won't work. But it works okay in Google Chrome.
I still  can't get Dragon 12 to put a number next to all the links on a
webpage. I  can't remember the command I used but I did get it to work partly
one time. It  listed about half the links. So I end up having to use
MouseGrid. Being stuck  in bed I've been watching a lot of movies, TV shows,
etc.
off the Internet. I  plug my computer into the TV. It is amazing how many old
TV shows are online,  I've been watching the 6 million Dollar Man, wonder
woman, Aquaman, the  adventures of Superman, etc. I can reach the mouse pad on
my laptop so between  Dragon and the mouse pad I can work the computer okay.
Dragon is supposed  to work better in Explorer, but I've been doing okay.
One cool thing about  watching movies is if you have a channel like HBO or
Max if you just go to on  demand they might list 50 movies, but if you go to
their webpage they may list  200 or 300 movies that you can watch.
Thanks much, Greg