Happy Birthday Don.  Let's hope that next year at this time, up n  healthy
as you begin to celebrate your 50th

Best Wishes

In a message dated 7/10/2013 2:56:49 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
scamper2...@att.net writes:

Sounds  like fun, today is my 49th birthday.  I'm laid up with a sore so I
have  no plans for today. my sister and a few friends have wished me happy
birthday.  I'm 24 years post c5/6 incomp, so it's no big deal, we all get
older no matter what we do.

Don

____________________________________
 From:  RONALD L PRACHT <r.pra...@sbcglobal.net>
To: "quad-list@eskimo.com"  <quad-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2013 11:33  AM
Subject: [QUAD-L] Big,  Big.......Birthday

I had my 37th birthday yesterday and it was great. Went to a mexican
restaurant called el Maguey and got a 37 oz frozen margarita and steaming
fajitas. Had my brother, mom and friend there. Only thing missing was my latin
giflfriend that did things for me no other woman has in this world. Im 15
years post and have many challenging days, but....................yesterday
was a good day...........went to bed all liquored up, lol.

Ron  c7