Time to say "no" with no explanation or apology.

Nicki

-----Original Message-----
From: Gmail [mailto:bobbiehumphre...@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, July 28, 2013 4:25 PM
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [QUAD-L] Dawn saga continue's

Hi All,
      Friday Daen goes out to Pep Boys to get her breaks fixed. The motor in
the van still continues to seize-up and just die while she's driving.
Saturday afternoon she goes to a family party, after that she goes to the ER
because her stomach is bothering her. Saturday night, mid-night, she goes to
midnight BINGO gets home at 2:30 wakes Pete up to close her lift and tells
him "I still don't feel good, I'm going inside to call the visiting nurse."
Today she goes out to a family party.
      All this time, her family is no where in sight. Not for all the 15
years she's been living here.
Bobbie

Sent from my iPad