I called my supplier today (Tuesday) and they said NOTHING about not showing up
Monday. But said "somebody" will be at your home Thursday afternoon around 2:00
with your chair.
  I have special foot plates that must be adjusted just so, and shoe holders
that need to be put on as well. I just hope they send someone who knows what
their doing being this is the very first time I'm dealing with this supplier.
Bobbie

Smile Everyday