thank you all. i'll be back about dec to let you know I SURVIVED it!

Wow, that is   a lot of chemo, bless you girl. We are are praying for   you.

meredith

-----Original Message-----
From: Toby Ausbun <toby.aus...@yahoo.com>
To: Toby Ausbun <toby.aus...@yahoo.com>
Cc: dianna1767 <dianna1...@aol.con>; quad-list <quad-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sun, Aug 11, 2013 4:30 am
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] cancer

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 11, 2013, at 3:27 AM, Toby Ausbun <toby.aus...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Sending prayers your way!!! Good luck on your next journey in life!!! God will
lead the way , just trust in him !!!

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 11, 2013, at 2:14 AM, daa...@aol.com wrote:

Wow, I didn't know you can have so much chemotherapy. God will bless you and
comfort you through all theses trials and give you the strength to survive. If
we trust in him and we all pray together.
Dana

In a message dated 8/10/2013 10:31:48 P.M. Central Daylight Time,