I sure wish we all could go to Kessler clinic  too! I'm so happy that y ou love
yo ur new chair!

Lindaf

----- Original Message -----

From: "Gmail" <bobbiehumphre...@gmail.com>
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Friday, August 16, 2013 10:01:09 PM
Subject: [QUAD-L] Air in tires

Dose anybody have air in their tires? I got air in my "main" center mid-wheel
drive chair. But a friend of mine, Lori Michaelson, has air in the small tires
as well.
I'm going back to Kessler Thursday for a "follow-up" appointment with the 2
people, a PT & my supplier, who ordered this chair.
 I've been using this new chair a week now and it is hands down the absolute
BEST chair I've ever been in and this is my 7th chair in 40 years. It's like
the chair was made just for me - LOL
  I wish all of you could go through Kessler wheelchair clinic.
Bobbie

Smile Everyday