Not sure if hydraulic fluid comes in different weights like motor oil, but
it's available at most hardware stores.  Getting it in the cylinder is
another thing.

Hydraulic cylinders can be bought online, picking the right one might be
tricky.  Looking at daltonhydraulic.com, they all look like the kind that
connect to an input and output line.

My brother just replaced all the seals on 4 hydraulic cylinders on my
father's tractor, luckily I found the seal kits on ebay.  He had never done
it before, turned out to be pretty easy with the right tools.